Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First in a Series Challenge Wrap Up


The 1st in a Series Reading Challenge was hosted by The Royal Reviews and then passed on to Alaine at Queen of Happy Endings.

I was aiming to reach the Addicted level (reading the first book in twelve series) but I ended up reaching the Obsessed level by reading the first book in twenty series.

I was introduced to some great series for this challenge including the Vampire Academy series, the Pink Carnation series, and the Gallagher Girls series.

Here are the books I read:


1. Truly, Madly by Heather Webber
2. Deliver Us From Evil by Robin Caroll
3. Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
4. Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
5. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig
6. The Lightkeeper's Daughter by Colleen Coble
7. Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
8. The Oracle of Dating by Allison van Diepen
9. Heist Society by Ally Carter
10. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter
11. Sucks to Be Me by Kimberly Pauley
12. Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
13. Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
14. The Mark by Jen Nadol
15. Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
16. Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
17. The Queen's Dollmaker by Christine Trent
18. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
19. Thirteenth Child by Patricia C. Wrede
20. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!