Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 Mystery and Suspense Challenge

 

Book Chick City is once again hosting the Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge. I did not participate last year but thought I'd join this time because I want to read more mystery and suspense fiction. One of my job responsibilities as an adult services librarian is to order fiction for adults and I realized that I am deficient in the mystery department so I often miss out ordering books that mystery readers would like to see on the shelves. Hopefully this challenge will help me become more familiar with the genre. I might even convince myself to try reading some "cozy" mysteries.
The goal of the challenge is to read twelve mystery/suspense books between January 1 and December 31, 2011. If you are interested in signing up, visit Book Chick City. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I only made it to 10 last year in this challenge :(

    But I did win some cool books one month :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!