Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading (48)


It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. I always enjoy seeing what other people have read and reviewed over the past week. It is also a great way to find new books to add to that ever-growing TBR list!

Lately I've been reading a lot of books for ARC tours so my library books have been pushed to the backburner. This week I'm hoping to get caught up so that I can return some of my overdue books! If I don't read Cleopatra this week, I won't get to read it for months but I may just have to do that. It takes me much longer to read nonfiction anyway. We'll see if I get to it or not.

This week is Bloggiesta and my one year blogoversary so I have a busy weekend ahead and a new contest in the works. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to read.

Books finished:

Fury of the Phoenix by Cindy Pon

Wither by Lauren DeStefano

Seer of Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier

Books reviewed:

Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie

Currently reading:

The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney

North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell

What I might read next:

Cleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff

The Dowry Bride by Shobhan Bantwal
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain

10 comments:

  1. So many books I want to read! Wither, Seer of Sevenwaters, Cleopatra, North and South--they all look so good! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seer of Sevenwaters looks so good! Have an awesome reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mostly Cybils short list books this week and some short stories. Come see the full list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like another great week of reading with some amazing titles. I am looking forward to reading Wither, Iron Witch and Fury of the Phoenix. Will be also looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great week for you :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My library has a waitinglist that's very long. I hate it, when I cannot read a book and have to bring it back. How's The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney? I hope it's good. Love that cover. Well, have a wonderful Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi christina! thanks for stopping by our IMM post. you read so many awesome books this week! so jealous--wish i could read as many. i'm really excited for wither though. hope it was good :)

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little jealous you are reading Iron Witch ~ okay... I'm alot jealous! Can't wait to read your review!!

    Here's Mine: http://patriciasparticularity.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really interested in seeing what you think of Cleopatra if you choose to read it. You have quite a good list going!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!