Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading (49)


It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. I always enjoy seeing what other people have read and reviewed over the past week. It is also a great way to find new books to add to that ever-growing TBR list!


Books finished:

The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney

Misguided Angel by Melissa De la Cruz

Books reviewed:

Dark Goddess by Sarwat Chadda
Blameless by Gail Carriger
Wither by Lauren DeStefano

Currently reading:

The Dowry Bride by Shobhan Bantwal

North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell

What I plan to read next:

The Lost Saint by Bree Despain

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares
by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan


What does your reading week look like?

15 comments:

  1. Iron Witch has been looking great, and i keep hearing a lot about Dash & Lily's book of dares...will have to check them out :)

    www.blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares looks interesting...hope you have a great week.

    Here's my Monday:

    http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2011/01/23/monday-memes-mailbox-monday-what-are-you-reading-jan-24/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your books look great - love the cover of Iron Witch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read North and South, the others look really intriguing. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read the lost saint.

    Here's what im reading.
    http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome.
    All those book you wrote above is on my wishlist.
    Thanks for the Wither review.
    Will check it out.

    Waiting for your The Iron Witch Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow a great week. I loved Dash and Lily's Book of Dares and am very anxious to read Iron Witch. I will be looking for your reviews this week Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lost Saint is high on my wishlist. I loved the Dark Divine! Love the mysterious badboy in it. :) Have a wonderful reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Dowry Bride sounds wonderful. I need to add this to my list.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard the Iron Witch floating around on a lot of blogs.
    The Lost Saint looks very interesting.
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, off to check out your review of Dark Goddess - have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're still reading North & South... I hope you're enjoying it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, I'm popping over to read your Wither review right now :) Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!