Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (62)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to share what books you received for review, purchased, or checked out from the library during the past week.

For review:


Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel

Really really excited about this one! I received it from the Amazon Vine program.

The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley

I am also excited about this book. I am a big fan of Susanna Kearsley.

Purchased:



I keep hearing about how wonderful this series is so I am looking forward to finally reading it myself.


Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok

This is the pick for my September book discussion. I read it last year but decided I loved it so much that I wanted my own copy.

From the library:


Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles

I am not sure I will be reading this. I have so many other books to get through and I am not certain I will like Chain Reaction.



I've already finished this book though I just picked it up a couple of days ago. I found it to be a fun and lighthearted spy novel that kind of reminded me of the movie Killers with Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher. Just what I was in the mood to read!


What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty


Jerusalem Maiden by Talia Carner


Next to Love by Ellen Feldman


The Full Moon Bride by Shobhan Bantwal

14 comments:

  1. Oh Dearly Departed! Very lucky I'm looking forward to that one!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Simone Elkeles and all of her books! I can't wait to read Chain Reaction, even though I really don't want it to end!

    Lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Dearly Departed from Vine too; hope to start it soon. And yay! You checked out Alanna-I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Alice Forgot has been on my list for ages. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! Dearly Departed is on my TBR list- I am definitely excited for that one. I also want to read Chain Reaction and Next To Love. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard that Chain Reaction is a lot like the previous two books in the trilogy. I'm going to read it at some point, just so I have the whole trilogy, but I probably won't like it as much as PC.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so lucky! I'm very much looking forward to reading Dearly, Departed. I already have it on pre-order. :-) I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next to Love is going to be one of my next "to read" books since I need to review it! Can't wait to see what you think of it. Great IMM this week!
    New follower :)


    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearly Departed sounds good, but I must say that it is the cover that really makes me want to read it. Hope you enjoy it!
    Happy Reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been seeing Dearly Departed around the blogs, very curious about it!
    Lovely haul :)

    :: Happy reading! (my bookish haul)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have what alice forgot, i haven't had a chance to read it though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like Original Sin. You have a great list of books for IMM. I hope that you enjoy them all. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a bunch of great books! I've always heard how great Alanna is,

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oo lucky! Everyone says Dearly, Departed is amazing! I hope you enjoy =D

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!