Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Huge TBR Readathon Update



So far I have finished the following books:

Not Quite Paradise by Adele Barker
Fairest Of Them All by Jan Blazanin
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Changeless by Gail Carriger

My favorite book so far is Changeless. I was expecting it to be Shadow Hills which I thoroughly enjoyed but it is hard to beat Gail Carriger for sheer entertainment and witty writing. My next book to tackle is Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris and then I intend to take a break from the paranormal to read The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler. What a fantastic title!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Changeless, too- Gail Carriger's books always crack me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Earth My Butt Etc.! Have fun and keep reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!