Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bloggiesta is here!


Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon hosted by Maw Books this Friday June 11-Sunday June 13. The goal is to spend as many of the 76 hours as you can working on your blog (writing reviews, rainy day posts, blog improvement, etc.) and the hours don't have to be consecutive. This will be my first time participating. I will only be participating on Friday and Saturday because Sunday I have a birthday/Father's Day dinner to attend so I am only aiming for 16 hours.

My goals:

Get caught up on reviews
Polish up a guest post I've written
Write some backup posts for memes like Waiting on Wednesday and Character Connection
Write a post for BISP Month
Come up with ideas for new posts
Schedule posts for while I'm on vacation
Reorganize my blog
Update my challenge posts and sidebar
Write questions for some author interviews I need to do

Wish me luck! If you'd like to sign up to participate, head to Maw Books

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Jillian from Random Ramblings. I am trying to contact all the blog's followers.. if you could please read my latest post about the blog's technical problems, I'd greatly appreciate it. You can read the post right here. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!