Thursday, November 17, 2011

So I thought I'd try something new...

I currently have Review Writer's Block-the dreaded words for a book blogger. I am in the middle of writing several reviews and just can't seem to put my thoughts in order. Hopefully I will be able to complete a review soon! 




In the meantime, this is an exciting week in the world of YA lit with the release of The Hunger Games trailer and the upcoming release of Breaking Dawn Part I. I thought that the trailer for The Hunger Games was fantastic. I was concerned at first when I saw who was cast to play Peeta but I think the movie will be really good based on what I saw in the trailer.

While I am not as big of a Twilight fan as I once was (before I read Breaking Dawn and saw the first film), I am still eager to see this movie. I happen to like weddings, even fictional ones and I am curious about how the movie will play out. I bought my ticket last night and I will be watching the film on Saturday in what is sure to be a packed movie theater.

What did you think of the trailer for The Hunger Games movie? Did it meet your expectations?  Will you be going to see Breaking Dawn

3 comments:

  1. I can not wait for HG. It looks amazing! (Still not sold on Peeta)
    And I too can't wait to see the Twilight film.

    Hope your block clears up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the trailer for The Hunger Games! I really hope the movie is awesome, as I have a way of being disappointed by movies that are made from books. :) I can't wait to see it though!

    I hope you're able to overcome your writers block soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo so excited for the movie! The trailer looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!