Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (27)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read 

Open to a random page 

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 

Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teasers this week:

"Each footstep soaked silently into the carpet as she drew closer to her window. A long rustling shhirrk-sruuffshh sounded from just outside. Squinting, she thought she could see what looked like a set of long, thin, black-gloved fingers trying to reach under the sill."


Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
p.128

I loved this book and I missed out on sharing my teaser last week so I thought I'd post it this week instead. Nevermore is a YA paranormal romance inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poe.

13 comments:

  1. Nice teaser. I can't wait for your thoughts on The Twins Daughter.

    I did Two for Tuesday

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-silence-of-lambs-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow...sound great. And I LOVE the cover^^

    here's my teaser: http://semicrazed.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-6-blog-hops.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. I just downloaded this one to the Nook. I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a couple of teasers for this one this week.

    My teaser comes from Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, now I really want this book, lol. Awesome teaser! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great suspenseful teaser this week. I found myself leaning in :)

    You can find my teaser here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohhhh -- creepy! Very nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh! I loved this book so much, I can't wait to see what you think when you're done! I'm so ready for book 2:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh creepy! I really want to read Nevermore, there are way too many teasers about it... I won't be able to resist buying it for long:D
    Here is my Teaser

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book sounds really good! Thanks for the teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!