Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (30)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read 

Open to a random page 

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 

Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teasers this week:

"My breath tore at my chest as I pushed myself faster than I thought possible. I was running from death and expected it to catch me at any moment."

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
p. 132

Paranormalcy is different from the usual YA paranormal. I am thoroughly enjoying it although I haven't had as much time to read it as I'd like. 





8 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Paranormalcy; in fact, it was one of my favorite books of 2010. I hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love the teaser! I don't know why I have yet to pick up this book. It seems like a fun story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get my hands on this book! I need to add it to my christmas wishlist.

    My teaser is from Torment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my teaser from The Wolves of Andover by Kathleen Kent (Page 8):

    Martha saw it all clear in that moment: this was the instant her place in the family would be decided. If she lost her footing at the outset, she would forever be dealt with as no more than a servant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this book looks awesome! thanks for sharing the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I really liked this book. I have two this week. My YA teaser is from Choker by Elizabeth Woods and my adult teaser is from Masques by Patricia Briggs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're gonna get you! Run! Run!

    I didn't follow the exact rules but I have a reason
    here's my teaser:
    Tossing It Out

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! This book is getting such good reviews. I put it on my Christmas wishlist :) My Teaser is from Firelight, and I've got a giveaway going on, too!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!