Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading (39)



It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. I always enjoy seeing what other people have read and reviewed over the past week. It is also a great way to find new books to add to that ever-growing TBR list!

I had a pretty good reading week and read some fantastic books. Unfortunately I didn't finish any reviews. Since my computer is still not working (ironic that it should fail just as I finally get the Internet set up) I am relying on my brief break times at work to write posts.

Books finished:

The Body at the Tower by Y.S. Lee

The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen

Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok

Books reviewed:

None, although I've started writing my review of Nevermore

Currently reading:

The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig

What I plan to read next:

The Replacement by Brenda Yovanoff

Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

Troubled Waters by Sharon Shinn



What does your reading week look like?



14 comments:

  1. I REALLY want to read the Mini-Shopaholic book! I've loved the rest of the series.

    Here's my Monday:

    http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2010/11/08/monday-memes-mailbox-what-are-you-reading-nov-8/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Girl in Translation. Your week looks quite full, enjoy! Have a lovely time reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... The Mischief of the Mistletoe sounds good! I need a Christmas type read for our book club for December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good reading week. I will be looking forward to your review of Nevermore and Girl in Translation. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice books! The Replacement looks great - the cover, I mean. I think I've heard of it, but I'm not sure. Looks rather doomy - nice!

    http://leeswammes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a great reading week! Happy reading & have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great reading week. I've got Linger and The Silent Governess on my stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some great reads! I'm looking forward to starting The Mischief and The Mistletoe soon. Happy reading!
    Here's my week:
    http://rovingreads.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great list of books to read! Linger is on the way to my doorstep as we speak and I want to read the Replacements as well. Hope you have a great week! Happy Reading!

    Carrie
    www.just-one-more-chapter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your computer gets fixed you have read and have some really good books coming up. Can't wait to read your reviews!

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I received for review Expiation by Greg Messel from Author Solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seriously LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your array of books. I really want to try that Sharon Shinn and mistletoe and governess.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got two books on my wishlist on your reads for this week. Hope you enjoy them. Research and wishlist books make up the bulk of my reading last week. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, the cover for The Agency is awesome, I love it!

    My week is at:
    http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=1905

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!