Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (31)

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme to discuss upcoming books we can't wait to get our hands on. Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


This week I am waiting on:

Deadly Little Games by Laura Faria Stolarz
Publication date: December 28, 2010

Camelia and Ben have discovered a powerful bond: They both possess the power of psychometry, the ability to sense things through touch. For Ben, the gift is a frightening liability. When he senses a strong threat or betrayal, he risks losing control and hurting people. Camelia's gift is more mysterious. When she works with clay, her hands sculpt messages her mind doesn't yet comprehend. Before either teen has a chance to fully grasp these abilities, an unresolved family tragedy resurfaces in Camelia's life, irrevocably changing everything she cares about...

Deadly Little Games is the third book in the Touch series. I was a little disappointed with the ending of the last book but I am hopeful I will still enjoy this one. I think it is an interesting premise.

What are you waiting on this week?





9 comments:

  1. I am definitely wanting to read this book too. I have read the previous books and need to see where Stolarz takes us this time. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series, but I always look at it in the bookstore, because I love the covers. I may have to try the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I have the first book to this series, but I haven't picked it up yet. I plan to soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series, but I love the cover of this one. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover. Sounds really good.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a series I do want to try, I think I have the 1st one on Kindle.

    Great choice

    My WOW

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/11/waiting-on-wednesday-lisa-schroeder.html

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!