Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (29)

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme to discuss upcoming books we can't wait to get our hands on. Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


This week I am waiting on:

Entice by Carrie Jones
Publication date: December 2010

I don't want to post a description because it has huge spoilers for book two but the cliffhanger ending of Captivate guarantees that readers will be anxious to read Entice to find out what happens with Zara and Nick!



6 comments:

  1. I still have not read any of Carrie's book, but I love all her covers and I have read such great review on them all. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the first book in this series. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read the second book, so thanks for not spoiling it! =)

    Sweet WOW choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn’t realize this was coming out so soon. I still need to read Captivate. Nice WOW choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really NEED to start this series...lol. But really I do. This cover is so pretty. Great pick!!

    Check out my WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!