Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading (42)





It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. I always enjoy seeing what other people have read and reviewed over the past week. It is also a great way to find new books to add to that ever-growing TBR list!


With the holiday last week I didn't have as much time to read and I didn't finish a single book (although I had a great Thanksgiving with my family). This week I hope to do better. I am participating in a lot of reading challenges and I'm starting to run out of time to read them. I have a lot of books checked out from the library but I may have to put them aside to read for my challenges!


Books finished:

None

Reviews:

The Replacement by Brenda Yovanoff

Currently reading:


Paranormalcy by Kiersten White



What I plan to read next:


Linger by Maggie Stiefvater


North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell

(This is for a reading challenge. I loved the BBC film version so I'm sure I'll enjoy the book)


Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder


Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen


What does you reading week look like?


9 comments:

  1. You have a lot of good ones coming up. I liked the light-hearted feel of Paranormalcy. I also always like Maria V. Snyder's books. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been planning to read North & South ever since I watched the BBC mini series 5 or 6 years ago, but still haven't, although I do watch it every year at least once :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you had a great week. I have Spy Glass and have been meaning to read it now for some time. Hope I can get to it soon. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paranormalcy looks like a really fun read. Enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I hadn't had time during the long drives to and from my in-laws, I wouldn't have gotten much read. Not much on my plate this week as I'm writing papers. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're enjoying Paranormalcy! I've heard great things about it!

    Here's what I'm reading this week! Also, if you're interested, check out my giveaway of Great Gals: Inspired Ideas for Living a Kick-Ass Life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh enjoy Linger! I cant wait to read that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I want to read Linger again just seeing the cover on your post! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see what you think of Paranormalcy, you've got some great reads coming up. Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!