Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading (38)



It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. I always enjoy seeing what other people have read and reviewed over the past week. It is also a great way to find new books to add to that ever-growing TBR list!


Books finished:

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

Amazing book! I hope to finish my review this week.

The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted

Books reviewed:

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

Firelight by Sophie Jordan

Currently reading:

The Body at the Tower by Y.S. Lee

What I plan to read next:

The Replacement by Brenda Yovanoff


Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella


After hearing what my sister thought of Mini Shopaholic, I'm not sure that I'll like it. I don't usually enjoy reading about spoiled kids and Minnie is a nightmare!


Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok


I am really looking forward to this one! I love the cover too.


That's what my reading week looks like. What do you plan to read this week?




6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your thoughts on The Replacement and I really want to read Girl In Translation too.
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I want to read The Replacement! Hope you enjoy it. Have a super week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nevermore and The Replacement, and Girl in Translation. You have some enjoyable reads ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading Trophy Bride

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen The Replacement on a lot of reading lists this week. I'll have to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, Safe Haven and The Replacement look good. Good luck with your reading! Here is mine:
    http://bookjunkiemom.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!