Friday, October 12, 2012

The Dewey 24 Hour Readathon


This Saturday is the fall Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon and I am once again signed up to participate. I've been part of the readathon since 2010 and I like to participate when I can. At the first readathon, I was sick with a cold and kind of holed up with my stack of books and a box of Kleenex. This year I am dealing with a sinus infection but hopefully that won't get in the way of my reading! 

I will be posting my reading plans later this evening or tomorrow morning. If you'd like to sign up for the readathon, it is not too late. You can find all the details here


1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Ah, stupid sinus infections. Hope you start feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!