Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Wrap Up


End of event meme


Which hour was most daunting for you?

I think the last two hours because I was getting tired (I only read till 11 p.m.)

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

Rick Riordan's books are great for read-a-thons even though they are long. I always speed right through them. This time, I only had a few chapters left in the book before the read-a-thon started. I also like reading suspense or short novellas. 

How many books did you read?

I read 4 books and a half

What were the names of the books you read?

The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
On the Way to the Wedding by Julia Quinn
Masked Ball at Broxley Manor by Rhys Bowen
Mr. Churchill's Secretary by Susan Elia MacNeal
Endure by Carrie Jones (still reading that one)

Which book did you enjoy most?

The Mark of Athena

Which did you enjoy least?

Endure

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

I would love to participate again as a reader if I don't have to work that day. 

4 comments:

  1. I really need to read the last Percy book, I should have added that to my readathon pile...sigh.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You must be a speed reader! Isn't that Athena ending a killer? I think it is my favorite book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read the Percy Jackson series! I know, it's an embarrassment...

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your reading success-I have still been too daunted to actually sign up for one but maybe I'll be able to participate next go around.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!