Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Starting Line



Introductory Questionnaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Wooster, OH

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

I'm actually not sure what I'm going to be reading after I finish The Mark of Athena. If I'd known that the readathon was this weekend I'd have waited to start reading it today. 

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Apple cider

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I am addicted to Pinterest, especially looking at the recipes and craft ideas. Sadly I can't sew which limits my options

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?


I plan to take it slow today and read when I feel like it but without pushing myself. I had a lousy night with very little sleep thanks to a sinus headache so I don't think I'll stay up as late as I have in the past.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the read-a-thon and I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the reading - sounds like you've got the plan that will suit you just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking it easy sounds like a good plan! Good luck with the rest of the read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I hope your sinus headache goes away, those are the absolute worst. :( Take it easy and most importantly, have fun! If your head hurts and you don't feel like reading, just get some nice sleep instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your headache didn't last very long! It's not so fun reading when you have a headache. :( Take it easy and just keep on trucking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, apple cider! Taking it easy is a good plan - today is all about enjoying reading and general bookish fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!