Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading (36)





It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. I always enjoy seeing what other people have read and reviewed over the past week. It is also a great way to find new books to add to that ever-growing TBR list!


Books finished:


Slayed by Amanda Marrone

Books reviewed:

A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin

Currently reading:


Nevermore by Kelly Creagh


I started reading this (and loved what I read) but then received Slayed which I needed to read quickly for an ARC tour so I am looking forward to getting back into Nevermore.


What I plan to read next:


The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan


The Body at the Tower by Y.S. Lee

Seven Year Switch by Claire Cook

Firelight by Sophie Jordan






6 comments:

  1. Great books lined up! Happy reading & have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband's currently reading the Lost Hero. I want to finish the Red Pyramid first.

    Last week was a nice mixture of research, picture books and reading for fun. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Nevermore and Firelight. Hope you enjoy them and I look forward to your reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Nevermore and Firelight on my TBR list. I see from your review list that we have similar taste in books.

    Come visit my blog if you get the chance:
    http://bookendcrossing.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard good things about Nevermore! Enjoy your week :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!