Friday, October 22, 2010

In My Mailbox (35)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to share what books you received for review, purchased, or checked out from the library during the past week.


I only received two books this week but I was very happy to get my hands on a copy of Mini Shopaholic. I love the Becky Bloomwood series and although my sister warned me that this one isn't as good as the others I am sure I will still enjoy reading about Becky and her money woes.


From the library:

Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn

I really enjoyed What Happens in London and although it isn't my usual type of romance I am hopeful that I will like this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!