Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading (35)



It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. I always enjoy seeing what other people have read and reviewed over the past week. It is also a great way to find new books to add to that ever-growing TBR list!


Books finished:

Embers of Love by Tracie Peterson

Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty by Jody Gehrman

A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin

Books reviewed:

Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala

Juliet by Anne Fortier

Currently reading:

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

What I plan to read next:

Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman

Seven Year Switch by Claire Cook

Firelight by Sophie Jordan

The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted

What does your reading week look like?



8 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Seven Year Switch, I really did! Have a super week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliet is on my TBR list. It looks as tough you had a great week and another scheduled. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-1011.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seven Year Switch is on my wishlist, I've heard such good things about it. Enjoy your reads this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished Nevermore this week and enjoyed it a lot. I am also absolutely loved Firelight and hope you enjoy it too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great line-up & I hope you're enjoying Nevermore :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked A Memory Between Us. Love the dress on the cover of Enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seven Year Switch has been on wish list so long!!!

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!