Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (28)

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme to discuss upcoming books we can't wait to get our hands on. Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


This week I am waiting on:

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Publication date: January 25, 2011

Description from the author's website:

"In less than twenty-four hours I'll be seventeen.
Although, technically, I won't actually be turning seventeen. I've been in the Nevernever too long. When you're in Faery, you don't age. So while a year has passed in the real world, agewise I'm probably only a few days older than when I went in.
In real life, I've changed so much I don't even recognize myself.
***
MY NAME IS MEGAN CHASE.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
THIS TIME, THERE WILL BE NO TURNING BACK."

I am hoping that this book will be even better than The Iron Daughter. 
What are you waiting on this week?


11 comments:

  1. Brilliant pick this week! I have this series on my shelf, but I've yet to start it - I really should though, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the first in this series, but didn't care for the second as well. I'm hoping this third one improves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still need to read this series, god knows whats taken me so long!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is very high on my wishlist too. I loved the first two books in the series. My WoW is Across the Universe by Beth Revis. Happy reading while you wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I still need to read Iron Daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought both of the previous books were great. And I sure do love Prince Ash. I'm anxiously awaiting this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I still need to read this series! I think I will hold off now until this one comes out, then I can read them all at once! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Althought I loved Iron King, I have yet to read Iron Daughter, but if it is as good as the first book, then I will be anxious to read Iron Queen too. Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that cover! I so need to start the first book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one hopefully will be great great great.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!