Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesdays (7)

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme to discuss upcoming books we can't wait to get our hands on. Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

My pick this week:

Blood Feud
By Alyxandra Harvey
Publication date: June 22, 2010

Description:

Blood Feud is the story of Isabeau St. Croix, a French vampire out to get revenge on the man who left her for dead centuries before.  Isabeau wasn't counting on the attraction between herself and Logan Drake, older brother of Nicholas and Solange. Meanwhile the evil, scheming Leander Montmarte still seeks to make Solange his bride as the vampire clans deal with the aftermath of events in Hearts at Stake. This is book two in the Drake Chronicles.

I am really enjoying Hearts at Stake and I am sure that Blood Feud will be another excellent read. This is what I'm waiting on this Wednesday. What about you?

11 comments:

  1. This does sound good. I really liked Hearts at Stake and will surely buy this next one. But it is such a long time until June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee, wow I manage to keep clicking on your vampire posts, lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this one! I LOVED Hearts at Stake. I will be getting this one when it's released-I hate all this waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, love that cover!! I still need to read the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice WoW! Although I haven't read HaS, I'm planning to read it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I got to read Hearts at Stake. I keep hearing good things about that one. I love this cover! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I haven't gotten to the first in this series yet (ran out of time and had to give it back to the library!), but glad to see the next one is on its way out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick- I need to read the first in the series. I keep hearing good things! Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it when one book is enjoyable and the next one does not disappoint. I often find the second in a series is a let done. Good pick

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm reading the first book now too! oooh this looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll have to keep a look out for Hearts at Stake! :) thanks for the Waiting on Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!