Thursday, March 11, 2010

10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge March Update


I am enjoying the 10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge. Last month I read and reviewed three books for the challenge: Tangled by Carolyn Mackler, The Oracle of Dating by Allison van Diepen, and Heist Society by Ally Carter. This month so far I have finished one book for the challenge, Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots by Abby McDonald. This brings my total to 5 books so far so I'm halfway done!

My list of books I plan to read for the challenge (this may change):

1. A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
2. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
3. The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
4. Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots by Abby MacDonald
5. Tangled by Carolyn Mackler
6. The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
7. Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty by Jody Gehrman
8. The Oracle of Dating by Allison van Diepen
9. The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
10. Heist Society by Ally Carter

My list of books read so far:

1. The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
2. Tangled by Carolyn Mackler
3. The Oracle of Dating by Allison van Diepen
4. Heist Society by Ally Carter
5. Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots by Abby McDonald

Chick Lit Teens is co-hosting the 10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge with YA author Kay Cassidy. If you are interested in participating in this challenge, visit Chick Lit Teens to sign up.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read A Match Made in Highschool. Looks like you've read some great books for this challange.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!