Saturday, April 10, 2010

Top Six Books That Blew Me Away in 2010


Eleni at La Femme Readers is asking Read A Thon participants to list their top six favorite reads so far in 2010. I've read so many good books that it was really hard to narrow down my list.

Here is my list:

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon

Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

Honorable mentions that would have made the list if we could have more than six:

Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Thirteenth Child by Patricia C. Wrede
O, Juliet by Robin Maxwell


1 comment:

  1. I've heard amazing things about all of these books! I also loved Dairy Queen, the whole series is awesome! I have Perfect Chemistry on my desk, I can't wait to get started on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!