Sunday, April 11, 2010

Clear Away The Clutter Read A Thon Wrap Up


I've really enjoyed participating in the Clear Away The Clutter Readathon at The Neverending Shelf. My goals during the Readathon were to read for at least 30 hours and to read at least 15 books.

During the course of the challenge, I read for at least 40 hours (I don't remember the exact amount) and I read 13 books, which is pretty good for six days of reading.

Books completed:
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
The Sheriff's Surrender by Susan Page Davis
The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
The Off Season by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Front and Center by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
The Less-Dead by April Lurie

I haven't really cleared away any clutter because most of these are library books and until I write the reviews I can't return them. I failed in the Review-A-Thon activity and now I have 19 reviews to catch up on. Oh, well. I guess I'll have to review more and read less this week! What a fun Read-A-Thon. I hope it will be a yearly activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!