Thursday, April 1, 2010

Contest Winners Announced!



I'm excited to announce the winners of my first contest, selected by Random.org

Winner #1 will receive first pick of the three titles above
Winner #2 will receive second pick of the two titles remaining
Winner #3 will receive the final book

Winner #1 is:  Elizabeth of Swords for Fighting!
Winner #2 is: Carrie of In the Hammock!
Winner #3 is Amanda of Daydreams and Wanderings!

I will be e-mailing Winner #1 today. You then have until Monday April 5th at 9 a.m. (EST) to reply with your choice of book and mailing address. If I do not hear from you, I will move on to the next person on the list.

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone who entered!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Okay, now waiting patiently till it gets around to me. I would love any of those books though. Congrats to the other winners! :D

    ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!