Friday, February 5, 2010

Wish I'd Read That Challenge



The Wish I'd Read That Challenge is a challenge to read books you've been wanting to read. It is hosted by Royal Reviews. Since I have a long TBR list that keeps growing, I thought this would be a good challenge for me.

There are four levels to the challenge:

Curious – Read 3 books

Fascinated – Read 6 books

Addicted – Read 12 books

Obsessed – Read 20 books

I am going to aim for the Obsessed level. If you'd like to participate, visit the Royal Reviews blog to sign up.

My list of titles I plan to read:
1. Marley and Me by John Grogan
2. Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens
3. Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
4. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
5. Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
6. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
7. The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
8. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
9. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
10. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
11. Wolfskin by Juliet Marillier
12. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
13. Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss
14. John Adams by David McCullough
15. The Confident Woman by Joyce Meyer
16. Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
17. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
18. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
19. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
20. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

My list of titles read:
1. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter
2. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
3. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!