Monday, February 15, 2010

The 2nd Reading Challenge


I decided to sign up for one more reading challenge. Royal Reviews is hosting the 2nd Reading Challenge, which involves reading the second book in a series or the second book you've read by an author.

There are four levels in the challenge:

Curious (3 novels)
Fascinated (6 novels)
Addicted (12 novels)
Obsessed (20 novels)

I am aiming for the Obsessed level. If you'd like to participate, sign up at Royal Reviews.

My list:
1. My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
2. Captivate by Carrie Jones
3. The Promise by Chandra Sparks Taylor
4. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter
5. The Blue Enchantress by Marylu Tyndall
6. O, Juliet by Robin Maxwell
7. The Masque of the Black Tulip by Lauren Willig
8. Cross My Heart, Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
9. Still Sucks To Be Me by Kimberly Pauley
10. Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
11. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
12. The Off Season by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your reading challenge! And thanks for the info about upcoming contests!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!