Tuesday, February 2, 2010

French Historicals Oh-La-La! Challenge



Enchanted by Josephine is hosting the French Historicals Oh-La-La! Reading Challenge. The challenge will run from January 1, 2010 to December 15, 2010. The purpose of the challenge is to read historical fiction or nonfiction about French history or French historical figures.

There are four challenge levels:

La Princesse: Read 3 books
La Dauphine: Read 6 books
La Reine: Read 9 books
L’Impératrice: More than 9 books

I am aiming for La Reine. If you would like to participate, visit Enchanted by Josephine to sign up.

My list:
1. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig
2. The Secret Life of Josephine by Carolly Erickson
3. The Queen's Dollmaker by Christine Trent
4. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm so glad that you're on board:) I htink it will be lots of fun. ÀBe sure to email me your reviews if you want them up at my blog sometimes.
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!