Monday, February 1, 2010

2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge



J. Kaye's Book Blog is hosting the 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge. Since I love to read YA books this challenge should be very enjoyable for me. There are four levels to the reading challenge: Mini (12 YA novels), Just My Size (25 YA novels), Stepping it Up (50 YA novels), and Super Size Me (75 YA novels). I am going to try to reach the Super Size Me level. If you would like to participate, visit J. Kaye's Book Blog to sign up.

My List:
1. The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
2. Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
3. Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
4. My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
5. Captivate by Carrie Jones
6. The Promise by Chandra Sparks Taylor
7. Tangled by Carolyn Mackler
8. Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
9. The Oracle of Dating by Allison van Diepen
10. Ash by Malinda Lo
11. The King's Rose by Alisa Libby
12. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
13. Heist Society by Ally Carter
14. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter
15. Sucks To Be Me by Kimberly Pauley
16. Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots by Abby McDonald
17. Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
18. All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
19. Cross My Heart, Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
20. Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
21. The Mark by Jen Nadol
22. The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
23. Still Sucks To Be Me by Kimberly Pauley
24. My Soul To Keep by Rachel Vincent
25. Wish by Alexandra Bullen
26. Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
27. Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
28. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
29. Thirteenth Child by Patricia C. Wrede
30. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
31. A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
32. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
33. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
34. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
35. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
36. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
37. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
38. A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
39. The Off Season by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
40. Front and Center by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
41. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
42. The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
43. The Less-Dead by April Lurie

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Young Adult Reading Challenge. I dearly love YA novels and can't wait to see what titles you read this year! That said, you are off to a great start. :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!