Sunday, January 18, 2015

Fit Readers Weekly Check In

Geeky Bloggers Book Blog

I joined #Fitreaders this year after seeing how much my book blogger friends enjoyed it. I am hoping that participating will help me be motivated to be more active in 2015.  If you would like to join #Fitreaders or learn more about it, click on the image above.

I had an abysmally bad week in terms of fitness. I did half an hour of low impact aerobics on Monday, fully intending to take advantage of extra days off from work (we had a water line break at the library) but after Monday I had some health issues (headache, nausea, lower back pain) and just didn't get to exercise again. I am still not at 100% but hopefully I will do better this week.

I am glad that things are finally getting back to normal at the library. We had days worth of books to put away and get checked in so everyone was pitching in. I was on my feet a lot on Thursday at work helping to get caught up so I guess I could count that towards my fitness goals :)

2 comments:

  1. When we get sick we just have to let our bodies recover so good that you did. All walking at work counts big time. I am missing that now that I have finished work, it makes it much harder to get the steps in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to listen to our bodies when we're sick and give ourselves time to heal but gee I find it hard to get motivated when I've had to take a break. Your big day Thursday totally counts ... hope you feel better this week!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!