Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (11)

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme to discuss upcoming books we can't wait to get our hands on. Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

The Body at the Tower
By Y.S. Lee
Publication date: August 2010

From the author's website:

July 1859. A bricklayer falls to his death from the Clock Tower of the Houses of Parliament – the most recent horror in a string of scandals that plagues the building site. With the British people eagerly watching the installation of Big Ben, Mary Quinn disguises herself as a 12-year-old boy laborer to uncover the grim truth. Her fellow workers are suspicious. Mary’s secret past distracts her. And then James Easton returns…

This is book two in the Agency spy series set in Victorian London. I just read  and reviewed A Spy in the House and I absolutely loved it so I can't wait to read the next book. I am just on a roll reading spy books this year!

What exciting books are you anxiously waiting for this week?

11 comments:

  1. oh nice pick! I actually just posted my review today for book #1 LOL I can't wait to see what happens to Mary - and for James to return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh another Y. S. Lee book need to read the A Spy in the House and keep on the lookout for this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for this one too! The only problem with reading a brand new book like Agency 1 is that then I have to wait for book 2 to come out. I hate waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read A Spy in the House but this series looks really good! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like my cup of tea ;)
    I'll have to start the series :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'd enjoy this series. I love a good mystery/spy book. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read the first book in the series. It looks great- I finally just picked it up. Great pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't even heard of these, but this sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the settings/era of these and just placed a hold on the first one. Thanks for the recommendation and the heads up for the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FAB! I want this. I am just itching to try this author.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!