Saturday, April 10, 2010

Readathon Hour 2 The Kick Off of Champions


This morning I am reading propped up against my pillows, surrounded by my stack of books, my medicine, tissue box, and a bottle of water. So far I've finished one book, A Match Made in High School. I am starting off with funny or lighthearted books until my mind is more awake and then maybe I'll try one of my darker books like Birthmarked. Well, I'm off to have a cup of tea and read The Off Season by Catherine Gilbert Murdock.

What do you think I should read next?  

I am debating between the following: Front and Center by Catherine Gilbert Murdock,  The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott, or The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. Have a great read-a-thon! Keep on Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring Readathon go
    Great way to spend the minutes
    Lost in your novel

    Haiku #5 inspired by Dawn @ She Is Too Fond of Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sick, too? I hope you'll get well soon!
    Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are sick! Happy reading, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. F-I-R-E up, that's the way we
    spell Fire Up
    Fire Up, Hey, hey,
    Fire up
    Go, Reader!

    Readathon Chearleader :D

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!