Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1)



What Are You Reading on Monday is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog to talk about what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what we plan to read this week.

Books I finished last week:

Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
Pretty Woman by Fern Michaels
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent

Currently reading:

Angel's Den by Jamie Carie
Good Luck by Whitney Gaskell

Planning to read this week:



Captivate by Carrie Jones
A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris

What's your list for this week?

5 comments:

  1. Strange Angels seems to be everyone choice these past month..and sookie stackhouse too ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read glowing reviews of Carrie Jones's novels, and the Charlaine Harris novels are fun too. I read the first book in the Southern Vampire Series. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Both of the books you're planning to read are on my wishlist. Hope you're going to enjoy both of them =)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read your review of Captivate. I've heard good things about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Captivate looks good! I love that cover!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!