Friday, January 29, 2010

Fantasy Reading Challenge


This year I am also participating in the Fantasy Reading Challenge which is being hosted by Royal Reviews. Since I read a lot of YA fantasy, I am going to aim for the Obsessed level (20 books). If you'd like to participate, visit the Royal Reviews blog to sign up.

My List:
1. Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
2. Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
3. My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
4. A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris
5. Captivate by Carrie Jones
6. Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
7. Ash by Malinda Lo
8. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
9. Sucks to Be Me by Kimberly Pauley
10. Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
11. Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
12. The Mark by Jen Nadol
13. Still Sucks To Be Me by Kimberly Pauley
14. My Soul To Keep by Rachel Vincent
15. Wish by Alexandra Bullen
16. Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
17. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
18. Thirteenth Child by Patricia C. Wrede
19. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
20. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
21. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
22. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
23. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
24. Jane Slayre by Charlotte Bronte and Sherri Browning Erwin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!