Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Debut Author Challenge



The Story Siren blog is hosting a debut author challenge for YA or middle grade fiction. Participants should try to read at least 12 books by first time authors. If you would like to participate, click on the Story Siren button above to sign up.

My list:
1. Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
2. Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
3. All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
4. Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
5. The Mark by Jen Nadol
6. The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
7. Wish by Alexandra Bullen
8. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
9. A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
10. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
11. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
12. A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
13. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
14. The Less-Dead by April Lurie

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great list of books, I want to read them all! I just got All Unquiet Things recently, so I'm really excited to read it!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for joining the challenge! i think it's going to be a lot of fun! hope you enjoy all of your books! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!