Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December!

I had a busy November and wasn't able to blog as much as I wanted to. I have also been struggling with what I call "review writer's block" and I only wrote two book reviews and one movie review. I did manage to read 10 books this month which seems to be my average this year. 


Books read in November:


Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley
Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
Romancing Mr. Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
Come Sunday by Isla Morley
Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
Sister of My Heart by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens


November reviews:


The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
Breaking Dawn, Part I Movie Review
Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu




While I hate winter, I love Christmas so I am happy that today is the first day of December. How quickly this year has gone!


To celebrate the official beginning of the holiday season, here is a clip from one of my favorite holiday movies, Little Women





4 comments:

  1. i wasn't able to blog much in november either. must be the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good job with the books! You did well, considering I've only read 4.. Like you though I've been a bad blogger during November. Busy month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a list. I've started so many books lately and non of them has drawn me in. I hope I can find a good one soon.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been struggling through reviews too...but you read way more than I did this month! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!