Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Off the Shelf Challenge


I am once again signing up for the Off The Shelf Challenge, a challenge I continually fail to complete! Still, I am determined to try to reduce my TBR pile in 2012. In addition to unread books, I also have a lot of unread e-books on my Kindle.

I am going to aim low and go with the Tempted level of 5 books and maybe this year, I'll finally finish the challenge :)

Some of the books I might read:

Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen
Eona by Alison Goodman
Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
StarCrossed by Elizabeth Bunce
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
A Cottage By the Sea by Ciji Ware
The Soldier's Wife by Margaret Leroy
The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson
The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin
Whispers in the Sand by Barbara Erskine
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey

The Off the Shelf Challenge is hosted by Bookish Ardor.

1 comment:

  1. Start with Hourglass! Haunting Violet and Clockwork Prince are also great. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!