Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays!


I've been seeing these creative book trees all over the place lately so I thought I'd share one of my favorites with you. You can find more book trees at GalleyCat. I hope to make one for my library next year.



A Jewish friend sent me a link to this fun Hanukkah video:



If you celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah, I wish you a very happy holiday season! 
I will be back to blogging next week. In the meantime I plan to enjoy spending time with my family and catching up on reading :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to you also Christina, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays, Christina!
    & happy Festivus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee!! the book tree is awesome!! hope you are having a great holiday season!! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!