Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge

Jamie at The Book Junkie's Bookshelf is hosting a Support Your Local Library Challenge. As a librarian and library patron I love the idea behind this challenge! 

There are four levels to this challenge:

Mini-read 30 books checked out from the library
Fun size-read 40 books checked out from the library
Jumbo size-read 50 books checked out from the library
Mega size-read51+ books checked out from the library

I am going to aim for the Mega size. It shouldn't be too hard for me since I work in a library and I'm constantly checking out more books than I can possibly read in a month!

If you'd like to participate in this challenge and support your library, sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!