Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's Time for Bloggiesta!

January 21-23, 2011

Maw Books is once again hosting Bloggiesta, a marathon blog improvement event that is a lot of fun. I participated in the summer version of Bloggiesta last year and had a great time although I wasn't able to complete all the tasks I'd hope to accomplish.

Next week I will be working on Friday so I won't be able to actually start the challenge until later in the day. I will try to put in half an hour during my break. Hopefully I will still have plenty of time to participate and accomplish my goals. I am going to aim for spending 16-20 hours working on my blog.

January 22 is also my one year blogoversary and I plan to announce my next contest on that day.

My goals:

Get caught up on reviews
Update my challenge list on the sidebar
Edit my profile
Add a link to my Goodreads page
Update my reviews on Goodreads
Update my reviews on Shelfari
Update my Shelfari shelf
Work out the details on my new readers' advisory feature
Create template posts for the memes I participate in
Write backup WoW posts
Announce my Blogoversary contest

If you want to participate in Bloggiesta, visit Maw Books and sign up. I hope you'll join in next Friday. It's a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Bloggiesta sounds like fun. I remember reading about this last year. I am constantly trying to improve my blog. You have a great site. :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!