Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 Outlander Series Reading Challenge

January 1-December 31, 2011


I know that I made a resolution to try to keep my reading challenge participation to no more than 20 but when I saw this challenge I just couldn't resist! The Lit Bitch is hosting the Outlander Series Reading Challenge to encourage people to read Diana Gabaldon's series about time travel and Scottish history.


The goal is to read all of the books currently published:


Outlander
Dragonfly in Amber
Voyager
Drums in Autumn
The Fiery Cross
A Breath of Snow and Ashes
An Echo in the Bone


I loved Outlander but sadly haven't finished the rest of the series. I tried to read Dragonfly in Amber a couple of years ago but couldn't get into it. I plan to reread Outlander and hopefully this time I will be able to finish Dragonfly in Amber. I may also read The Exile (graphic novel that is a companion of sorts to Outlander).


If you'd like to participate, head over to the Outlander Series Reading Challenge Sign Up Page.

2 comments:

  1. Good look getting through the series, I've read the first six...I love them all, but Dragonfly is definitely my least favorite. If you get through it - you should love Voyager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the challenge I look forward to reading your posts :). Besides the first book, the last is my fav (Echo in the Bone), DFIA was a little blah for me, good but not as good as some of the others :) cheers

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!