Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (113)

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme to discuss upcoming books we can't wait to get our hands on. Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine  

This week, I'm waiting on:

Double Crossed by Ally Carter
Release date: January 22, 2013

Description from Goodreads:

Macey McHenry—Glamorous society girl or spy-in-training?

W.W. Hale V—Heir to an American dynasty or master thief?

There are two sides to every coin. Whether these two can work together is a tossup.

Born into privilege, Macey and Hale are experts at mingling with the upper class. But even if they’ve never raised an eyebrow at the glitz, neither teenager has ever felt at home with the glamour.

When Macey and Hale meet at a society gala, the party takes a dangerous turn. Suddenly they’re at the center of a hostage situation, and it’s up to them to stop the thugs from becoming hostile. Will Macey’s spy skills and Hale’s con-man ways be enough to outsmart a ruthless gang? Or will they have to seek out the ultimate inside girl to help?

The worlds of Heist Society and the Gallagher Girls collide in Ally Carter’s fast-paced, high-stakes and tantalizing new story. Get a behind the scenes glimpse as Ally delivers an irresistible thriller that is full of her signature style and savvy twists.

Hmm, a novella with both the Gallagher Girls and the Heist Society characters-sounds like a must read! Ally Carter is one of my favorite YA authors and I enjoy both of these series. Even better is that the novella is free! Sadly for those without e-readers who don't like to read on their computers, it is only available in e-book format but the story is probably worth reading on your computer anyway!

5 comments:

  1. The free part is definitely my favorite as I am behind in the Gallagher Girl series-I'll download it and save it until I am caught up. Plus more Hale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I haven't read any Ally Carter, but I have been meaning to. I know my students love the Gallagher Girls. Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read the previous books, but this one does look tempting. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick!!! I didn't even know about this! I love Ally's books!!!!! I definitely can't wait to see the mix with the Gallagher Girls & Heist Society characters!!! :D

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!