Thursday, December 20, 2012

Homemade Gift Ideas, Part 3



Last week I posted homemade gift ideas like the ruffled T-shirt scarf and tile coasters and yesterday I shared how to make homemade hot cocoa and chocolate covered spoons.

If you still need some last minute gift ideas for friends and family, here are some more gifts from the kitchen that you can make with things you may already have on hand in the pantry.

The first video shows how to make an all-purpose spice rub which might be a great gift for those who enjoy cooking. The second video shows how to make Reindeer Feed Chex Mix, which in addition to being a nice gift would also be fantastic to have at parties (it is very addictive!). The third video shows you how to make graham cracker bark (just graham crackers, melted chocolate, and crushed up candy cane!) a nice alternative for the traditional cookie plate.

You can also find some more homemade gift ideas on my Pinterest board

Happy Holidays!









1 comment:

  1. Love the bark idea-I made some like that for my work holiday party because I didn't want to make cookies. Pretty easy and a big hit!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!