Monday, December 27, 2010

2011 100+ Reading Challenge



Amy at My Overstuffed Bookshelf is hosting the 100+ Reading Challenge.  

Rules:

  • The goal is to read 100 or more books.
  • Anyone can join.
  • You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
  • Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
  • What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
  • No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
  • Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
  • Books started before the January 1st do not count.
  • You can join at anytime.
In 2010, I read well over 100 books because I had a lot of time on my hands! This year I will be happy to read 100 books, which is my goal.  Learn more and sign up at My Overstuffed Bookshelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!