Amy at My Overstuffed Bookshelf is hosting the 100+ Reading Challenge.
- The goal is to read 100 or more books.
- Anyone can join.
- You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
- Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
- What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
- Books started before the January 1st do not count.
- You can join at anytime.