Saturday, March 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (50)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to share what books you received for review, purchased, or checked out from the library during the past week.

I didn't do an IMM post last week so this is two weeks worth of books/e-books. I was a greedy little book piggie when I went to the library and although a couple of these were requests that finally came in, I also grabbed some off the shelves-even though I've got stacks at home. *Hiding my face in shame*

Books I'm most excited about: Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney, Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury, and Silent in the Sanctuary by Deanna Raybourn


For review:

Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready

Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott

Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury

These are all e-ARCs, courtesy of Simon and Schuster Galley Grab.

Won:

Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney

I won this at La Femme Readers and I can't wait to read it. Thanks, Eleni!

Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah

I've been wanting to try Kristin Hannah's books and I won this one at a library conference

From the library:

Clarity by Kim Harrington

Timeless by Alexandra Monir


Death Cloud by Andrew Lane


Haunting Jasmine by Anjali Banerjee


A Royal Likeness by Christine Trent

I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore


Silent in the Sanctuary by Deanna Raybourn


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

13 comments:

  1. Great books. I have only read 2 Kristin H books and loved them, look forward to your review of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great looking books! I got Timeless too. You're lucky your library gets such new books. Sometimes I have to wait ages for them to come in. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet books! Shift!! So cool...and I got Clarity too :D

    Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow some great books this week. I cannot wait to read Shift. Zach is so hot and I really need to find out more about Aura and what is going to happen to Logan. Enjoy all you reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blimey, you certainly did get a lot of books, good ones too. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books! I also have Shift and Between Here and Forever for review. I can't wait to read both, especially Shift! Timeless is one of my favorites of 2011 so far- I really enjoyed that read. I also want to read Clarity; can't wait to see what you think of it! Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dark Mirror has been on my TBR list forever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got clarity this week too!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I especially want to read Clarity and Wrapped.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great IMM!! I'm really looking forward to reading the S&S Grab books! You really have a lot of great books here this week! I hope you enjoy them. :) I am Number Four was pretty great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books! I've been wanting to read Clarity for a while now. I hope you enjoy it!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic line up of books!!=) I seen I Am Number Four and really liked it so I assume I would like the book even better!!=)

    Enjoy your reads!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!