Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2011 YA Reading Challenge


The 2011 YA Reading Challenge is being hosted by Jami at For The Love of YA. This is such a fun challenge for me since I love YA fiction. 

There are four levels to the challenge:

The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels
The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels
The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels
The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels

I am aiming for the Mega size because I read so many YA books. Hopefully although I will have less time to read next year I will still make my goal!

If you'd like to participate, sign up at For The Love of YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!