Thursday, June 1, 2017

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Wrapup

clean sweep 2017

I have a big TBR pile of ARCs so I decided to participate in the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. I didn't have a set number of books I wanted to finish but I'm pleased with how many books I managed to get through. Now I need to get caught up on writing reviews!

The books I read:

The Orphan's Tale by Pam Jenoff
The Simplicity of Cider by Amy E. Reichert
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
The Vicar's Daughter by Josi L. Kilpack
The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
Flight of Dreams by Ariel Lawhon
The Lines We Cross by Randa Abdel-Fattah
Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal
Lost and Found Sisters by Jill Shalvis
The Supremes Sing the Happy Heartache Blues by Edward Kelsey Moore
Not a Sound by Heather Gudenkauf

1 comment:

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!