Thursday, May 5, 2016

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge

Clean Sweep ARC Challenhe

I have decided to participate in the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge hosted by Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Kristin at Addicted to Happily Ever After. The purpose of the challenge is to read the ARCs you have piling up and I've got a lot of e-ARCs on my Kindle I still need to read. Hopefully this challenge will be the motivation I need!

My goals:

Read as many ARCs as I can get to
Write reviews and post to Goodreads, Netgalley and Edelweiss

Wish me luck! I will be posting my updates and list of finished books here.

Books read:

Mata Hari's Last Dance by Michelle Moran



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!